Do you still have her chair that she left there? :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Love the wolf. Bet you wouldn't have any issue selling them. Look into farmers markets in the summer. You can sit there and work on some while...
X2
Good afternoon all. Molly be careful out there. 30 degrees with mostly cloudy nit the sun is coming out for a few minutes here and there. Have...
Looking good. But you need to get yourself a boat cushion to sit on. That is what we use.
I ca wait. Building takes time.:D
Thanks Dennis. The link we give him such a great idea of what goes on.
You bring your saw and other equipment along with your family and dog. Friday is the general day that people start showing up. Most stay right...
Now I want to see the end results lol.
I picked up a couple at Dennis GTG last spring and since then ordered some from FHC. I really like them. I do break them into quarters. They do...
Neat looking wood. Congrats.
Good afternoon. Had a dusting overnight. Temp must be above freezing as I can see an icicle dripping. Have a good day all.
Is that a book on making things out of legos next to him??
And where it fell, no damage to neighbors property. Good score.
Got up to 28 and a dusting of snow. Some big flakes coming down.
Those are neat. Need to get a set for my grandson. Were they very expensive? Fun watching run down the hill.
Thanks for sharing Dennis. I assume you had to wear leg braces for a while.
Good afternoon all. Just killing time waiting for the Bills game to start later this afternoon. Might be the last game I see till next season...
Welcome Alicia. You'll like it here. A lot of great people here with a lot of knowledge to share. Don't be worried about asking. Feel free to...
What Brandon said. Get well soon.