GM, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-60's and sunny. Happy Mother's Day! Off to visit with Mom and Dad this morning. Be safe Be healthy
As far as I know, it's a rat. All two of them! The 1st one was similar in size. I just walked outside, with my coffee of course, and it's gone...
Well, if you insist. [ATTACH] :salute:
Spirea is looking for attention. [ATTACH] Across the yard is an azalea. [ATTACH] There's a few branches needing to be pruned, bottom right....
The battle ensues. A rat either defeated the hardware cloth or there's another way in. Regardless, it found a trap and SNAP! No pictures of...
Good Morning, members. Nice start to the day. 80 later. Another this-n-that day. Be safe Be healthy
I agree. Red-headed Woodpecker Identification, All About Birds, Cornell Lab of Ornithology
Bear and bulletproof travel trailer is ready for the roughest stuff
The 2nd time used, must have been carving a rock.
Those critters will always be referred to as gypsy moths, for as long as I'm around. However, for the record, thems that concern themselves...
I'm still seeing rat sign. It appears to be wary of the snap traps. So, I put a piece of hardware cloth over the whole compost bin. [ATTACH]...
Good morning, members. Nice start to the day. Mid-80's later. A this-n-that day ahead. Be safe Be healthy