Good soggy morning, members. 60⁰ and clearing. Just over 2 inches of rain yesterday and overnight. Low 70's later. I'm off shortly to a GTG...
Calling SKEETER McCLUSKEY
Good morning, members. Low 50's and overcast. Rain later. I just lit the woodstove to keep any dampness away. No solar gain today. I'm...
Whaddya figure? 1.5 cords? Nice looking rounds
Good morning, members. 44⁰ and clear. 70's in reach this afternoon. Dealing with a few yard things this morning. The the Mrs and I will be...
Same here
Good chilly morning, members. 36⁰ outside and calm. Mid-60's and sunny later. I lit off a fire in the woodstove this morning. 63⁰ inside....
Good morning, members. Cool day ahead in the 50's, sunny and breezy. I have a few yard items to attend to this morning. Then hope to catch...
Lily of the valley is smelling so nice. [ATTACH] And the ground Phlox is at it's full bloom [ATTACH]
And here I was thinking I was the only one that had one that was still working. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It doesn't get used much. But...
Good morning, members. Cool start at mid-50's. Heading to low 80's. Dry and breezy Not much on today's agenda. Be safe Be healthy
We saw our one oriole, 2 weeks ago. They just pass on by wherever they're headed.
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Another nice day. Dry, sunny, mid-70's. Some rain would be welcomed. Need to go on a grocery run this morning. Be...
Yup. Looks like areas around here. We got hit hard ~3yrs ago. Lots of standing dead oaks are visible when driving the local back roads.
I now get any wood racks off the ground using various concrete paving blocks, that I've accumulated over the years. Even if PT'd, I'm still...
As unfortunate as that is, it does provide a potential opportunity for a GTG, should your place be conducive to such things. :whistle:
It disappeared overnight.
The bugs left you alone? Nice chunks.
Rat on a stick? No thanks. :salute: