Slower would be better, given sufficient torque.
Mission accomplished! For the record, that pen was must about empty before the swarm arrived.
Next time there's a sale on chuck, smoke it and use in chili.
It's still hoarding even if you buy it. Right? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] $2/bag at HD, on sale
Cut it up for chili.
Good morning, members. Cool start to the day. Near 70⁰ this afternoon. Clear and dry. Home depot has bagged mulch on sale. I hope to make...
That's getting after it!
[ATTACH]
Mock orange [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Rhododendron is opening up [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Odin slept in just like you!
I was too busy enjoying them, so no pictures. But, buzz-saw knows his way around smoking ribs.
Good morning, members, Nice day ahead. Mid-60's and clear. Very enjoyable day yesterday in Connecticut. Gathering, cutting, splitting,...
:doh: Mea culpa.
Novice camera guy here. These are playing back at a faster rate than they should. I guess I got some learning to do. [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
Moderating If someone could be so kind to change the title to CCGTG. Thanks!
The dog's name is Odin. The 1st picture, buzz-saw Brad, me, the host jo191145, my friend Bill, buzz-saw, and then, I'm at a loss. :headbang:...
[ATTACH] Here's Brad using his toy saw [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Getting more logs for the day [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Easy unload [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...