We get those to our suet feeder. Recently, we've gotten visits from flickers. The 1st time we've ever seen them. Like a plump Woodpecker. I'm...
Good morning, members. Low 50's with haze. Heading to upper 60's with showers this afternoon. I hope to go for a walk this morning behind...
The mountain laurel is carrying the day here. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Another smoky day here. I have yard work to do, but am hesitant to be out in it. Grrr.. Had showers overnight. Low...
Smoke here also. From Quebec. Last week, Halifax.
I'd use a chainsaw. :cool:
Good morning, members. No woodstove fire today. Temps to get into low 70's, with showers later this afternoon. There's also a forecast of...
Extended shoulder season here. Ran the AC two days in a row, and now the wood stove has been lit for 3 days. Mid-50's outside, showery, raw....
What is that metal tool with the broken wood handle? Angry beaver - good description!
Lamb fries! [MEDIA]
Good morning, members. Coffee tastes good today. Some days the same stuff tastes better. Go figure. 3rd day in a row for a fire. 64⁰...
For $20? Nice score
Looks like it's been there for a while. Thanks for sharing
The man had his issues, obviously. It was on his watch that the US got out of Vietnam.
We've had smoke in the air from fires in Nova Scotia. We could smell and see the haze.
Good morning, members. Another cool day. Low 50's, overcast and showers. I lit off the wood stove. 65⁰ inside and climbing. [ATTACH] I...
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. A misty day ahead after 2 inches of rain yesterday afternoon. Temps in the low 50's and overcast. We had the AC on...
2 inches of rain late yesterday afternoon. Lots of thunder. Not too windy.
Butternut