Good Morning, members. 64⁰ and muggy. Showers overnight. Mid-70's and overcast today. I'm planning to head to Cape Cod on Friday. Hoping...
Nice shavings. Love the sound.
The traveling sign thread needs to be updated. Tribe of the Traveling FHC Sign
The woman just in front of WeldrDave is Mrs WeldrDave, Chrissy.
Yay! No sign of them here either. The real cold we had, -11f, and the damp spring, are helpful.
Welcome, Noth! You don't cover your split wood?
Good morning, members. A decent day ahead. Low 70's and overcast. Rain this evening. I hope it does actually rain as I spread some...
X2
Sam Adam's drinker here. Also, Michelob Ultra Light. I'll finish what I have and move on to some other non-AB product.
Thanks! We're chasing the shade.
I feel OK. A coughing fit now and then. My feels like it's in a tunnel. The Mrs has longer duration coughing fits, and a worse cough than I...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Low 50's now. Low 80's and sunny later. Not much going on today. Be safe Be healthy
HR. Human Resouces. Usually the 1st group to interview new employees.
Videos need be uploaded to a site like YouTube. The link to that video gets posted here.
Thanks, but no dice. I tested positive. Remediation process initiated. Game on!
Good morning, members. Overcast 51⁰. Low 70's later, chance of a shower. Mrs MikeInMa tested positive for covid. She started on Paxlovid...
Are you looking to buy some wood? How does it compare with other woosellers in the area? If you prefer to buy from this company, then offer 75%...
HR needs to step it up. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. A cool day ahead. Mid-60's, overcast with rain later. We had a visitor last night, just before going to bed....
Nothing like a nice fire after mowing the lawn.:cool: [ATTACH]