I currently use RS and X Cut chain. Not sure of the # attached to the xcut chain, but it’s a decent replacement for RS. I like the xcut bar oil too.
Big saws are on concrete and biggest ones stick out further than the rest? Not enough xs stickers, or Stihls? The bench is clean?
[MEDIA]
A good option for folks that have close neighbors, hoa rules, state laws, or folks that dislike noise. I like the way battery saws cut, but I...
Yes, he does muffler mods on all his saws. There is a video of him hacking up the 261 muffler.
It looks like red maple to me.
If you think that saw is light wait until you get your hands on the 150TC. Get one for each hand and you will be Bradley Scissorhands. Will you...
Probably, he does most of his chainsaw demos in sweatpants.
Silver Maple
Are you having a bowl of advil for breakfast? You’re starting to make my back hurt.
I’ve never used bigger than a 16” bar on a 261. This guy doesn’t mind using a bigger bar. [MEDIA]
Yes that’s a fine excuse to buy a bigger saw to fit the bigger bar and wood.
Neglected wood rescue service [ATTACH]
Is there a resolution or zoom limit on pictures? I get a security warning on some. It seems to be anything that I zoom in.
Some pics of a big chunk stash that is not in my yard. Maybe haul some home tomorrow while the ground is still firm. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
32 this morning and looks like that is as cold as it gets for the remainder of December. Burning oak and the house is too warm for a long sleeve...
Watch some videos and it will be an easy fix.
I see a crooked piece of wood in your stack. :binoculars: jk everything is still perfect. I love cutting big wood, it makes the cutting part last...
Willow Oak [ATTACH]
Oyster