Yeehaw :saw:
Good question, let me know when you have an answer. :salute:
Living the dream albeit rather slowly. Made another pile of mostly straight white oak sticks. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I was on one of the other arbor focused forums for a short time. Mostly enjoyed the chainsaw and firewood section. I have not met many chainsaw...
It’s always good to be prepared to fell a stray Sequoia.
It ran perfectly, than crappy, than wouldn’t fire at all. I knew it had spark, compression, fresh fuel in tank and switch was on. I’ve seen a few...
Got a little bit done today. This white oak has been laying in the yard so long it’s growing fungus. A lot of it is knotty, so the extra seasoning...
Fresh bar good to go. Cuts and runs like it’s old self. [ATTACH]
The saw fired up fairly easy this morning, so I’ll put it in some wood later today and report back.
A pic of the chip pile [ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
All back together. This tool would have prevented a headache. The wife is gonna be pizzed when she gets home and the house smells like gas. :rofl:...
The carb screen packed with fines led me to the tank to find the end of the fuel line had split and dropped the filter, so the bottom of the tank...
Thanks for the replies. I will see if I can pick one up tonight. Struggled with a cut down Allen making a 1,000 .25 turns to get off. The carb...
Is there a specialty allen, or other trick to get the @&$%n bolt out without drilling a hole into the saw? [ATTACH]
I’d also recommend a bigger saw for the 24-28” wood. I have an 034 Super with a 20” bar, but imo it’s better suited for an 18” bar. 24” is as big...
I’m starting to dislike white oak for all the crud that gets hidden under the big scales. It’s like a bunch of shovels that scoop grit once it’s...
They are built to last a lifetime, but the foot bed was hard with no arch support. I could add cushion and support, but walking around on tall...
Nicks boots implies made from scratch. I agree all the high $ logger boots look the same. I wore Wescos everyday when I was younger, but wouldn’t...
Yes, I have it on Stihls.