It’s her momma they need to be scared of. :rofl: :lol: They’ll know real quick she is always chambered. It’s 72 today so making firewood in a...
Welcome, new saw self gift Christmas’ are the best! Congratulations :saw:
My Santa gift [ATTACH]
My mom made a bean casserole that turned me into a puffer fish. Good thing everyone was sleeping on the way home. :picard:
Christmas Day firewood making [ATTACH]
A friend just scored the long handle 2511 [ATTACH]
That’s a killer deal. I use mine with 18” wheel and never thought about or tried advancing the wheel. My question would be how do operators...
I’m having an eggsitential crisis after reading this thread :zip:
I’m leaving for my parents house in 30 minutes. My uncle, nephew and their wives are in from SD. My sister, brother, 3 kids, 2 of my kids with 1...
You need some magnetic decals that read Official Appalachian wood rescue, repurpose and reuse service. Please stay a safe distance away while...
I could, but I can’t stomach the possibility of donating bundles.
No I don’t have profit share. It was a 10 bundle experiment. I asked if I could put a sign up at the road for the next round. It’s not a high...
I move tons of splits with my Tacoma and love how I can unload it without ever getting into the bed. I don’t like how high sided modern pickup...
Virginia Pines topple over if the sun is too bright. Every storm you can pretty much expect to see Va pines on the ground or on power lines. I’ve...
My first batch of $1 a stick bundles is gone. It’s about time. I’ve been watching the pallets of grocery store bundles empty out. 800 more sticks...
How did so much math get involved with a simple stack of firewood?
Dang, How do I get on the ope Santa list? Nice blower Jeff, I bet it will push a bunch of leaves.
Yes and the bark is falling off so it’s even better.:coffee: It’s going to be a struggle to fit in some personal hoarding time over the next...
I have some elm by accident, and recently grabbed some by choice because it’s straight and had been sitting in the woods for a while. Y’all said...
They look comfortable