Those GB bars are on sale for less than 1/2 of a stihl es! A fella might want to stock up on those prices. I have a 20” GB that I haven’t used...
I grew up in urban St Paul and we didn’t burn wood. I don’t remember any relatives in SD heating with wood. None of my parents friends in...
You can google Stihl ms400 for sale and you will get various dealers and highs and lows for retail price of that saw.
$939 is a gouge that I’d avoid. 900 is too high.
Is the grip always heated while in use or can it be turned off?
I didn’t read all the words of the op, like light and easy splitting, so I formally retract my response. I cut elm today, so I only looked at the...
I had 6 bundles tied up for the store, but a guy came down my driveway today and blew his horn. I had saws on my truck and was headed to the...
I’m a proponent for multiple 70cc saws, but isn’t the 592 and 585 supposed to be available next month?
[ATTACH]
Elm
:banana: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Big Ash ftw! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hot knife through butter [ATTACH] Whats this in my pile? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Some...
I’ve never split Sweetgum but I imagine it’s the same as Blackgum. I’ll never take another gum that’s for sure.
Yes had to delay the 400 for rocks.
No, I don’t use it much. Haven’t even dulled the chain since I got it. It starts easy and runs strong, so I like it. Just never had a 60cc saw, so...
They must get dwarfed by the Oklahoma wind.
My guess is blackgum
I’m impressed every time I open the caps and they’re attached by chains. I’ve gotten used to flippys, but dislike the string and ball connection...
Dang sorry to hear that. Hopefully it’s mild and she recovers quickly and you can hoard more.
Maybe it’s the red oak or me that smells like carrion. got a little splitting and stacking in today. 2 weeks off for Christmas so I keep chugging...
Some young buzzards found a possum playing dead [ATTACH]