Did you depress the pin so you can turn to max oil? I have a 28” bar on mine and it oil’s fine after pushing in the pin and turning it all the way up.
Does he work for the railroad?
33 here with probably 1” snow cover. Burning oak this week. It was dark when I got home from Ohio, but my daughter said a couple big trees came...
Covering is better imo Wood is always drying and only fighting humidity.
Hello Ohio FHC members. It’s too cold here and I’m ready to get back down south. [ATTACH]
Ok the 262 first
61 on my way to Ohio. Supposed to see snow tomorrow on my way back through the mountains. A buck ran into the side of my truck last Thursday...
I’d recommend to NY residents to write to your reps and senators. One urban island should not control the law of the rest of the state. Even if...
Anyone done any business with these folks in Nelsonville? It’s been difficult to get in contact with someone by phone or email. Sometimes it’s too...
I have not used a 400 yet, but I’ve held one. IMO the 462 feels lighter in hand.
That’s an awesome score that all looks easy to split. Wow :salute:
That’s possible on the 3-5 year plan. I don’t think he has any other customers after those saws. I’d say the guy is a saw hoarder with more input...
74 tomorrow and 50% chance of snow Monday. Haven’t burned wood for a week.
Yup, toughskins is all I got to wear. Didn’t they have a lifetime warranty? My mom had turn mine in for replacements.
Great firewood score! :thumbs:
I like 30+ yr old saws that are in good condition, or like new. A lot of saws have been run by cabbages and treated poorly. Just think about the...
Yep I went last night. I’ll test run them first. I didn’t know if one was more desirable, durable, or infamous than the others. Bjorn brought up a...
Insanity is sharpening the saw just to fire it back up and knock the edge off in grubby logs again. [ATTACH] I’ll try to pick the bark off with...
If you had to choose between a 262 or 254 which would you pick? Both are in really good condition. Would you prefer owning a rough looking 300...
I’ve seen one in action mounted on a trackhoe Did a real nice job grinding small trees and underbrush