Stihl ms261cm is great with a 16, or 18” bar. For a 20” bar I’d get a ms400cm, or ms462cm
Did he trade for your 371?
A lot of bundles get sold at grocery stores. I’m guessing it’s the convenience of tossing into the cart that is appealing and they don’t have a...
It’s an Amazon ad for manbun metrosexuals conquering pokeweed in the condo community organic garden
Holzforma has a new 288xp knockoff
Sugarberry Celtis laevigata [ATTACH]
Red Maple?
Ace Hardware is hoarding all the new Stihls.
Congrats on the new saw! It’s interesting that they zip tied the manual to the bar and have that anti theft thingamajig on it.
35 with 20mph wind that feels like it’s coming from Saskatchewan. I’m headed home to burn some Oak and Red Maple.
Yes billion dollar sized Walnuts :makeitrain"
Looks like a center pith.
Welcome! It looks like some Walnut. Congrats on the Christmas saw too.
I think some are bootlegs made of softer metal. Some are hard and last while others are junk after 10 uses.
Yes I know you’ve already got some and saw the video. :yes: I’m talking about regular folks that don’t have international saw connections. Hell...
There’s shortages on saws and everything, so probably be a waiting list and inflated jacked up premium prices. I’m sticking with 2k to be one of...
Thy shan’t covet your neighbors saw [ATTACH]
Just showing they are taking orders. No $2,000 chainsaws for me.
:makeitrain" [ATTACH]
Full wrap and long bars for felling crapemyrtles and dogwoods.