I go big on red maple, poplar and cherry.
I’ve always pulled up on the bar when tightening. Scott’s reasoning for pulling down while tightening is he cuts up a lot with the top of the...
That sounds abnormal to me. I’d check the bar sprocket to see if it rolls freely. Check the drive sprocket for excessive wear. Try a different bar...
The city has a population of 250,000, but the ad is only visible to one neighborhood as far as I know. All the calls texts current orders are from...
Has sweetgum or blackgum been mentioned?
The big volume sellers must be sold out because within 24hrs of advertising on next door I can’t keep up with calls, texts and current orders....
It’s on right, the bubbled area is on the bottom
Most heavy brush it will cut at idle. 2-4” saplings you pull the trigger and tap it a few times
Catching big chips in the neck makes me feel alive, especially in the cold. :dex:
Big block on a stick [ATTACH]
My wife started promoting my firewood on an app called next door and NC has finally got cold weather. I went from being confident in my ready to...
I went from 4 to 10 in the first year, so imo you are saving $ and should start shopping for the next one to spend the savings on. :saw: Congrats...
I need that hat! New saw fire emoji
That purple bubble needs a google map back to Canada or further North since it’s technically in Canada.
I watched a dead limb come down on a friend. He looked up just in time to throw an arm up to block. It peeled the skin off his forearm. I was...
Lol that dog is doing some serious chillaxing!
Aka Southern Hackberry
I be knowin a few $10 words. :thumbs: Trying to do a little to elevate the FHC brain trust. Looks like Virginia is the northern limit of native...
Here is a pic of a young Sugarberry. The bark is just starting to get chunky. [ATTACH] another peculiar feature on this tree is the almost...
A pro saw that routinely gets pm and only used for firewood will provide decades of dependable service.