Does the handle have to come off to get at the switch? It’s not in the carb box. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It doesn’t look like anyone ever cleaned air filter. Pics to come.
That looks rough, switch doesn’t work, gas leak that I’m assuming is the vent, because of where it’s coming from. Some pieces of cylinder fins...
It’s a shame they bought those racks to store rotting wood.
:popcorn: Batten down the hatches here comes the Saskatchewan screamer! Snow, sleet, ice and wind. This bad mamma jamma has it all. No power no...
Tried to like the post and got a 502 bad gateway error
You can paint undiluted roundup on the stump. The cambium layer is the conductor or maybe it’s the phloem. One of those will move the glyphosate.
Did anyone mention fuel filter or maybe carb screen?
8-15” snow forecast for Sunday so I hope they are wrong. At least there’s not enough drivers for salt and plow trucks. What could go wrong?
My splitter has a 13hp china motor. I’ve had to replace the carb and coil. No issues with the carb since using e free. I don’t have an hour meter...
His mind will be blown when it breaks in and the higher gear kicks in. :thumbs:
The op is from NC and common Hackberry is not native to most of NC. I planted Common Hackberry and Sugarberry. The Hackberries died and the...
Probably the 70deg daytime temps and 50+deg lows we had 2 weeks ago. I can’t believe freezing temps haven’t fried them already.
I’ll have to work, but maybe there will still be snow and ice on the piles when/if I get back home. My wife is already thawing a Ham. Lol The...
No, but I did sleep at a holiday inn last night.
Forecast of 10” of snow and ice this weekend. Snowpocalypse in the South 2022.
Two different species same genus. It’s why there are scientific names. Sugarberry is Celtis laevigata Common Hackberry is Celtis occidentalis
Persian Ironwood trying to flower in this miserable cold snap [ATTACH]
I’m feeling the elm love <3