Yessir there is always free therapy in the woodyard. :saw:
What do you need an image host for? I haven’t used photo bucket since I was on dirt bike forum’s at the turn of the century.
That’s the hoarder spirit, more is better!
Are the husqvarnas broken and the Stihls doing all the work and you wanted a 2nd Stihl that is equally trustworthy? :rofl: :lol: Congrats on...
Nice day for mushroom hunting. [ATTACH] and this will fry up nicely with some onions, meat and gravy [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Daffodils coming up in December? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Must have all weather mats have always been in my Taco.
29 first time I had to scrape frost off the windshield. Chestnut, red and white oak burning. Back to the 70’s later this week.
107
Have I ever told you how much I hate working in the rain. Me and the emergency response 261 and backhoe had it cleared in no time. [ATTACH]...
It’s not colder here, it’s 70 and the wind is picking up. Hope the storms die down some more before arriving. [ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
Good thing you were able to get that score, it looks like your running low on inventory. :thumbs:
This is the best pole saw I’ve ever used if you want to splurge on a great tool. [ATTACH]