The city hasn’t plowed anything and I mean nothing. This is my road, so I stopped to get a picture. Mayhem with cars backing down hills and...
Looks like Willow Oak
24 and the accumulation has started [ATTACH]
28 with flurries. Loaded up with oak, ash, cherry. Headed to work for some watch and wait.
Finished before the storm deliveries and moved some of the cherry and ash chunks into the basement [ATTACH]
No send it to me!
Hey buZZsaw BRAD got that new hat yet? [ATTACH]
I got a text this morning asking if I can still add a delivery today. Of course I can, but it’ll cost more. This is a guy with lots of questions a...
No risk of catching flurona at the wood pile and no downside to having 5-10yrs of firewood. Hell it can even help fund chainsaw hoarding.
That would be great if all my firewood was ready for sale at 6 months. Unless someone tells me otherwise I’m assuming they are open fireplace...
28 loaded oak this morning at 4:30. I don’t ever check the indoor temp, but the heat pump is not running and the wife is not complaining so a win....
I will burn them eventually, but they are in my way at the moment and some nice chunks are going to get covered in ice tomorrow.
That reminds me of a book by Aesop.
The first pic is what I live for. Makes me want to fire up the 462 right now.:saw:
there was one on my dealers shelf yesterday. It’s been difficult, but the storm should make it disappear before I call.
I sure could use somebody to get shorts and uglies out of my way. Now I know why they don’t belong in the sales stacks.
I would assume casual burner with an aversion to dirty hands.
The impending storm has provided me with a little walking around money. Another guy called and said he wanted delivery today. I told him I could...
A guy called today and said a friend told him I was selling firewood. Asked when I could deliver. I told him I was ahead of schedule on deliveries...
Thanks for the feedback. He asked for 200 and I didn’t counter offer. If I fixed it I don’t think I’d use it, since I already have a cherry 371...