[ATTACH] tenderloin gettin happy,coil of home made sausage,meyers jalapeno and chedder links,and the pork belly burnt end gettin some love
[ATTACH] @????? is on his way to the compound for lunch pork tenderloin garlic black pepper wrapped in bacon to keep it real cell phones are...
[ATTACH] sorry about the focus thing...those are fritos
[ATTACH] pork belly burnt ends....this is Berkshire pork.....no complaints
i might bust out the white likker in a minute
So now I'm down to a bag of spicy jerky and a beer[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] it didnt work out....those were meatballz and now its mush....so i drained it and put it back in there to finish
[ATTACH] tryin some new brand of chorizo
[ATTACH] hot links lookin good wit hickory
I did win the mega millions,but it was for $4.00 out of 18 tickets...i know i said id split it with ya ...maybe I'll reinvest
im sure i got that other stuff too
that one looks like a 066....ill dig out some more
These need to be cleaned but they are solid...the one filter cover would look better after a few drinks,but I'm sure I got more[ATTACH]
converting it to what??? i prolly got some used plastic kicking around that is nicer than that
exactly
I'm not sure .... ribs are done when the pullback looks good and they bend in the middle without falling apart....never used temp in my life with...
Here's my contribution for the nite fookers [ATTACH]
Stop beating around the bush...werz the damm pics?
Lots of seeds on that there bun!!!
Omg........