Maybe someone else insured one that was turned in with "the same serial #" because someone typo'd something and they are trying to figure out...
Mine was out about 6 this morning...service through Cricket, which I thought used Verizon towers, but now I read its AT&T, so I guess that makes...
I've never been asked for anything like that...the only time my agent needed to see my vehicle was when I asked to insure for a increased value,...
I personally think that the dogs (in the article) have just picked up on their owners mean nasty fake personalitys...
You have pics of them up here anywhere? Those are cool looking cats...
I was just gonna say, dude has a huge tooter! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Great idea! I'd bet that most people would want to leave the top on the bladder for roof coverage...but hey, since you don't need it... :thumbs: I...
Secret Service Had to Adjust Tactics to Avoid Bites From Biden’s Dog - The New York Times (nytimes.com) :whistle:
For real! A GTG without proper pie resources is like, uh, well, its just a group effort tree massacre! :startled: :rofl: :lol:
[IMG] ;)
I personally prefer the free one at the local quicky lube/car wash...:whistle: :thumbs:
Ok, I won't! :yes: How 'bout I go ahead n reserve a "Recobuxx" for ya, just in case? ;) :handshake:
Meh, I dunno...I'll make ya a deal on it brotha...:handshake:
A 6.5hp engine will pull a 16GPM pump up to almost 700PSI in high flow/low pressure, then on the low flow/high pressure stage you can pull 3.2 GPM...
A lot of the issues with that 6.5 Kohler is caused by the air cleaner cover design...if you overtorque the nut on top it makes the cover concave...
Yup...as easy as picking it up at Dennys...I have this one new in the box, not gonna use it....
I doubt it...unless the BS is just plain whooped and can't maintain 3600 RPM under load...more RPM under load is the only way it'll speed up,...
X2...never seen a fast MTD...maybe they made some that were respectable, but the ones I've seen/used (mainly at GTG) were s l o w ! No way they...
Those are all BAD reasons to buy one...you need the flue gasses to be a very BARE minimum of 212* at the chimney cap...most will say a more...
Looks like pretty nice stuff...you should see some of the ugliness I get into sometimes! (although I have been on a pretty good run as of recently)