Soooo....this puppy been in wood yet?
I took a huge BE down at work a few years back...it had some straight sections on it too...it was probably 30" DBH...even many of the limbs were...
The ones that surprise me are the ones that come from the factory with the pump mounted a good bit higher than the suction port...like as in at,...
[IMG] :whistle: ;) Those are more rare than people on FBMP wanting to give away black walnut trees! :rofl: :lol:
Here is what the manual that came with my new pump said about oil... [ATTACH]
Bump...:binoculars:
That factory pipe on top does...
Yeah I had to order the barbed fittings too. The AW is what they recommended for the pump I got...
The elbow looks like a good solution...and neck down to 1/2" after the elbow...you can do it however you want, but I'd use a 1/2"-3/4" bell...
Darn. Sounds like you farwood stihl gonna get cut by that other brand...;)
BBC would probably know...they seem to be less BS than the "news" here...
Self propelled log splitter ;) [IMG]
You a good dude Ohio ...gotta take care of the inlaws...;)
Wonder if we'll scramble and get it before it disappears over the Atlantic...:picard::picard::picard:
The one I have in mind is a front load cat stove...a popular one. But I hear ya...generally a stove under negative pressure doesn't leak...
There are stoves that are known for their smoke leaks, even with a clean chimney...no idea if this is one though...
[IMG] Ohio Too-lee-doo...might have told the story here before about a lost trucker calling in to the company that he was trying to find, the...
Yup, if'n a guy wants to watch fiction, I'd rather a movie!
I put a set of those on the ole Z turn mower a couple years ago...big difference! Haven't been stuck since...they'll dig a big hole in a hurry...
X2