I'ma take one for the team again...:whistle:
We have one much like that too...would sure hate to lose it though, the tree provides some nice shade, and awesome color in the fall!
Oh my... Biddleman , you obviously are not aware of the mayhem you have just released...:picard: :doh: :startled: :rofl: :lol:
Like everybody else, I have used less than normal for sure (4-4.5 cords/yr is normal) but not sure what I've used exactly...2 cords maybe...less...
FHC, Hearth, Ebay, FBMP, researching whatever project I'm working on at the moment...etc etc etc...very little "social media" though...
Yup, impressive...my new vocab word for the week! Take notes Eric VW :whistle: :p :rofl: :lol:
All have to say is You Go Boy! :thumbs: I'd frame the neighbors note...:rofl: :lol: ...putz...:picard: Oh, and welcome to FHC...you are doing it...
There is an old closed down business that has one of those out front still...no idea how they got it though...it was an old guy, so probably an...
I used the high pressure "drying" type...
Yeah if my bill were anywhere near $450, I'd be mounting up one of those electric panel smart monitor systems! They are cheap enough these days......
You could...probably not required in this case though...just don't get sloppy with it where strands of it could get into the oil, might not be...
Well, that's good...sorry for the alarm...thought for sure it looked like a 1" x 1"
So at $450/ mo and 2000 kWh that would be about $0.225/kWh, all in...not cheap, but I've heard of worse! You aren't on budget and that's a "catch...
How many kWh normally?
Is that a 1" x 1" barbed fitting?
:rofl: :lol:
Might be fun to contact the seller to tell them you want your cut...make 'em sweat a lil...:rofl: :lol: Pretty cool that you still have that old...
[IMG]
Good for the second S in SSS! (if ya know what I mean...) :whistle:
X2!