I'm very biased toward OSI Quad caulking products...stuff works awesome...I've never heard of anyone that has tried it, that doesn't like it. OSI®...
I wear a belt almost all the time...stuff happens, and its WAY worse when you fall out! :startled: :rofl: :lol:
:doh: :rofl: :lol:
I wouldn't be sealing things off that are meant to be vented...they are that way for a reason...
In your experience, is the reverse true too? (people that put a 6" stove on a 8" stack) I would think that someone with a quality chimney...
Meh, that would probably not be included "standard"...might hafta throw in a couple extra bucks for that option...:whistle: :D
Lil bear...or a dog?
[IMG] https://fb.watch/qAY8nPClk_/
Entitled people suck...
Yup, as has been stated IN-stinkin-SANE! For that price, it better come with gas/diesel/electric motor, dump bed, heat/AC, heated/cooled massage...
Seems like the perfect opportunity to figure out how to utilize (build, if you don't have) a potato gun here...maybe drill a potato, run a 1/4"...
[ATTACH]
Needs a "holy crap!" monetary judgement against him is what he needs! And maybe a good azz whooping too...:D
Uhhh...what we have here, is a failure to communicate! o_O :rofl: :lol:
Boy that's got me a little whizzed off just looking at the pic/reading about it!
Yeah getting a 3/4" hose over a 1" barbed is going be a fight likely lost...surprised you got it that far! Was that a fitting you already had? You...
Little bit of wood burning trivia...limb wood is generally higher BTUs than trunk wood...
Glad to hear of the progress...now, I hope this gremlin doesn't get loose in your shop...:startled: :rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
Looks to me like its ready for liftoff...:binoculars:
Geez, that's a twin thumper! :thumbs: