X2
Everyone please be safe.
Yea it really looks like there is a huge fire going on. It really amazes me what mother nature can provide us. I love watching the skies in the...
Good afternoon all. Interesting day around here so far. Yesterday was a funeral for the husband of a friend of ours. The wife owns a bar and...
I love this one. [ATTACH]
And last batch.
And a few more that I liked. Oh they are mainly sunrise pics,
Enjoy
Nice guy. Make sure to bring him 12 packs every time you go over to work.
I agree with you about that. Lol
My sealer wants to suck all the juice out. How do you keep that from happening? Sure looks good.
Can't like that. Was afraid I would hear bad new. Just happened to turn the news on. It was a private helicopter. The guy who was flying it is...
Good afternoon. We got up to rain and 32*, roads are icy. About 38 out there currently. The stuff on the rooftop is melting and sliding off the...
Not good.
Glad your feeling better.
And a big sheet just came down.
About 33 here. Can see some of the ice/snow from the other day hanging over the edge of the roof. Don't expect it to last long as I change see it...
Sorry didn't see this. Just got amazon and search "boat flotation cushion " . You'll get pics and prices. I paid about $15 for ours. It's...
I hope that was the last thing that happens with the foxes.
That was interesting. Thanks for sharing.