When we needed a new beer fridge we talked to our garbage man. We know him from a bar we used to go to. He is an independent. He not only takes...
What about using a cookie. You would have something solid to put the round on and less chance of doing damage to the axe.
X wherever the count is.
Lol no thank. Stay far away from that hot stuff.
Thanks guys
The black and white is neat. Liked the pics.
What is the game schedule for upcoming weekend?
Partly sunny and 40* I'll take it.
Nice score.
I like both so might not be to bad.
Sitting here watching play off. Who are you rooting for? My team is actually the Bill's but since they're out of it was rooting for the Chiefs...
Looks mouth watering.:drool:
Are you marinate them?
It is pretty.
Keep safe t.jeff.
Now that looks good.
Ahh, no he doesn't. I will let him keep it.
67 years young :banana:
Good morning all. Yea Molly. We are getting a reality check today. At 4:30 Chaz said it was 54 out. Half hour later it was 48* and a few...
Molly and Will thank you.