Welcome SteveWest . You'll like it here . We like dogs, beer and pics. Lots of pics. Great people here with a lot of knowledge to share.
Glad to hear your feeling. Good day to chill out and do some more healing with entertainment.
Ok that bin when you make it. Do you have it so one side opens up. When it comes time to use I would only be able to reach the top part of the wood.
Good afternoon everybody. I think the snow is about done for now. I am killing time till the football game starts. We do record them as...
I do enjoy these pics you post.
I was briefly but went back to bed. Good afternoon.
I started watching this and Chaz goes I want one. Told him that was a certified toy not a tool. He told me it would be for wood gathering. I...
Early. Bed is 10 and normally up 5/6. Any later than that means I slept in.
Interesting video. Thanks for sharing. You won't get me near anything that is spicy. I don't even care for black pepper.
What are they?
Have a great weekend everybody. Stay safe with all these storms.
T.Jeff Veal I am trying to remember my ex's. Something like. 1 on 1st shift 1 off, 2 on 2nd shift 2 off 3 on 3rd shift 3 off. 4 on 1st shift...
The snow rolled in here about an hour ago. Chaz should have been able to stay ahead of it. He and a coworker went to take a ham radio test. It...
Happy birthday Jack.:coldone:
Hope all goes well for you.
Or he could have said nothing.
T.Jeff Veal how is your mom doing. Feel for ya on that work schedule. My ex had a wicked schedule they called it 4h shift. Use to drive me nuts....
Well it was 7* this morning. Coldest temps so far. Currently 14* and not going to get much warmer. Clear blue skies here. Ok winter has...
Good afternoon everybody. Temps been holding right around 30/32. It was snowing when we got up. Didn't stop till around noon. For awhile the...
Backwoods Savage Dont you and Judy have some type of lotion or cream that you use?