What are planks?
Started at 32 out and now up to 40. I'll take it.
Mid 20s out and 77 in. Next 10 days highs in mid 30s and lows in mid 20s. Except for 3 days suppose to get a little snow each day. Don't think...
I like vertical :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol: It's survived.
I also like vertical. I have a bulging disk in lower back and I can't stand for long periods of time. I have my stump and boat cushion so I am...
I found it papadave :rofl: :lol:
Nice load. Nice carving. He did s good job. But when I looked at it I thought I saw a 2nd face. So I turned me phone upside down and I think...
A boss I used to work got,a very intelligent guy and a psychiatrist to boot called me at the office one day and he got one of those calls I am in...
In the past I used to do what your son does. Just set the phone down and walk away.
Good afternoon all. Would have to be careful when opening cause I can picture it all coming down. When I got up it was clear blue skies and 5*....
Don't think if I ever answered you. Still trying to figure things out. We're looking at, hopefully, insulating and siding this house this summer....
Boy the slack azz. He didn't even offer you a :coldone: well I am. :banana:
Forget to add pic, go back to the post. Not sure if we are going to Dennis or not.
[ATTACH] Midwinter I'm sure he will thank you. The snow stopped for awhile but started up again. Wish it was spring. Lol
Sorry to hear about your daughter. How is she doing?
Power company hire you?
Lol. I still have mom's. As when we buried her, we had them put it in the casket with here. A few days later it showed up in the kitchen...
My sons dog looks exactly like Giz. He sent me a video of him rolling around in the snow a while back. He is not so energetic anymore but he is...
My mom used to weld a wicked spoon. All our friends knew it also. :rofl: :lol: when we grew up and we were at a neighbors, they had permission...