Sorry to hear you got laid off. Hopefully it will be short buy glad they have some work for you.
Well said. :thumbs:
That is funny. I grew up on Olean and now live about 7 miles away. I really love the area.
We have not gotten that setup yet but it is on the back of our minds. We also have well water. How often do you have to clean them in vinegar?...
Temps hanging around 30 outside, about 80 inside. :D few light flurries around. No a accumulation.
Happy birthday rottiman And Backwoods Savage Dennis hope the test all look good for your surgery.
That is a waste.
This is some of the ice that came off the roof today. [ATTACH]
Yea, really tough morning. I feel heartbroken for ya, NOT. :rofl: :lol:
Welcome to FHC Finzwake. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. A lot of knowledgeable people who are willing to share.
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. A lot of knowledgeable people out here that are willing to share.
Welcome to FHC Ryan. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. A lot of great people here with a lot of knowledge to share.
X2
Tri-axel of logs, some to drop trees, a couple on the tractors to haul logs to processing area, a couple to buck the logs, a couple to split....
Sorry to hear about son. Hope he gets back on his feet soon
So the metal platform sits in front of the splitter base platform. Is that correct?
Good afternoon all. We are running about 35 this morning out there. Did have a mix of snow and rain this morning. Didn't amount to much. Have...
I see they got the cars shoveled out, now where do they go. Glad I don't live there.
Good afternoon all. Got up to about 40 here today. Weekend almost here. Everyone have a good one