1st pic, hopefully a good driver. Cute pup
Steve, I am not sure if you are a veteran or not. But my brother was an alcoholic. At the time we were living together. He came to me and told...
I did notice the crate. But being we had milk delivered by the local dairy when I was young, it caught my eye. I think my older brother has ours.
Do I see an old milk box on your front porch? Nice score on the wood
Good afternoon. Hope you have enjoy your day off Jeff. Enjoy your fishing Brandon. Molly, good luck hunting. Everybody have a great day.
Man that sounded like I would have been tearing my hair out. Glad you can look back and laugh.
He looks so board. Lol how long has been operating it by himself? In a year or two he will have ear buds in and enjoying the music.
Welcome aboard WVoutdoorsman. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. Wonderful group of people with plenty of knowledge to share.
X3
Our forecast is just about the same as yours. About the only difference we will be getting a few more flurries than you. Got down to a chilly 11...
Very enjoyable reading. Nice looking dogs also.
Upper 20s with clear blue skies
X2
Good morning all. Mid 20's here with cloudy skies. Might get to see the sun this afternoon. Have a day every one.
Welcome to FHC DarinD. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer, and lots of pics. Many knowledgeable people here that are willing to share.
Good afternoon everybody. Quietly want for spring to get here. Want that warmer weather. Have a great day all.
Get the game cam out.
Hanging around 30 again with cloudy skies. May get a few snow showers this afternoon. Beginning to sound like a broken record, but that is ok....
Good afternoon all. Hope everybody is having a good Monday.