Happy birthday XXL
X2
Yea I started out my kids on cloth diapers. Made good burp rags also.
Good morning everyone. Got a dusting overnight. We are suppose to get rain, mixed rain and freezing rain and sleet. Sitting about 30-32....
Nellie only had 26,000 miles. That's insane. Enjoy Clifford.
Good afternoon everybody. Started with temps around 20 and now holding around 30 with partly cloudy skies. Yesterday morning when Chaz went...
Ouch.
I am checking the sunrise and sunset all the time.
Just google Charlie chips. Should come up.
Good afternoon all. Started the day at 44 and now it I'd down to 38. Suppose to keep dropping till it hits about 30. Possible rain later. Have...
When we had our milk delivered it had the paper cap and the 1st inch was cream. Loved strawberries and cream. Love Charlie chips. We used to...
She is cute. How old is she. The kids are to.
Good afternoon all. 40* and mostly sunny. Have a good day all.
For a pm, go to your name (buzz-saw) at the top of page and tap it. You will see an option for conversation. When you tap on reply, hit upload...
Welcome buzz-saw to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. You'll find some of the most friendly and knowledgeable people here...
Nice job. Really like the walls.
Been holding around 30 out there. Started snowing around 8;30 this morning. Chaz went on for a little Ot and when he got home said it was...
We go there primarily for dog food and sunflower seeds. I get my leather work gloves there. I like to try them on as my hands are small....
Good afternoon everybody. No groundhog is going to see a shadow here. About 8:30 it started snowing and it is is still going. They are saying...