Good afternoon Jeff.
Um that sounded good. But don't have any fireball plus a little to early for that. Lol
What was the cooking? Looks like a good time.
Good morning all. Got up to clear blue skies and 8* no blizzards Molly please. Lol. I think hot cocoa is on the menu. Have a good day all.
My dad would make sauerkraut in it.
Looks like somebody is shoveling? We got up to 4" and has not real stopped yet. Sun came out and 5 min later it is white out. Think we are around...
Good morning. Well we got about 4" overnight and still snowing. They had guessed about 1-3. Opps. Have a good day all.
Must be feeling better if you have energy to do that. Still take it easy or you will be feeling like cr** again. Good to know you are doing better.
No more posted. Like a daily laugh post.
Those should be made into puzzles. Nice pics.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs: that would be so cool to hear them do that.
Wish we had bat boxes. I would like to see more bats around here.
Good afternoon. Not much going on here. Overcast and 30*. Cloudy with no rain or snow or wind. I'll take it. Have a good day.
I am sorry, don't remember what it looked like. I know Molly and I had a discussion it and she decided to leave it.