Getting there. The meds are starting to kick in. Just took 2nd dose today.
Yea that gizmo was $2600 but worth every penny.
Just want to take a moment to thank everybody for there good vibes. Should done with my meds in about a week. Then it is back to working my...
Are they still growing now Dennis?
ROTFLMAO somebody has way to much time on their hands but it was great.
Not cold chilling, lol, relaxed chilling. When I first got out of the hospital, they brought a home unit that converts air to oxygen. I do have...
Good afternoon all. Just another gray day here. Hope everybody is having a good day .
That has turned out beautifully.
Hope your mom likes her new apartment and also is close to you
Sorry about your allergies. When do we get to see pics of your new place? Or did I miss that?
I got divorced 23 years after being married. Had 3 boys 18,17 and 12 at the time. He is a good father. I could not take my 12 old away from his...
X what ever number were at.
Well so far Molly no issues sleeping. Don't expect any issue with hospital. Just chilling here and using the O2 more than I normally do. And...
:rofl: :lol::thumbs::rofl: :lol:
Thanks.
Hello all. Well guess it was my time to get sick. Last week my chest was feeling tight. I also was running out of breath really quick doing...
The first time I saw that I watched it for a few minutes laughing.
Nice looking pup and stacks.
Good afternoon all. Overcast and 38* out. Melting going on. Had to go to town today. Wet mushy snow out there.
Thanks. Had Chaz show me how last night.