Anything larger than about 5" diam I will split in half so it dries better. But, I'm not on the 3yr plan yet :emb:
Looks like everyone had a great time. :thumbs: Safe travels to one & all. :)
Late morning to all. :cheers:
Amen. :handshake: Ya either get older, or you stop aging altogether. :doh:
It's Burning man, NH style. :rofl: :lol: But Yes. :binoculars:
Everyone asleep in New Hampshur?? :whistle: :sleeping:
TY as well. :yes: Glad you had a good day. :) :handshake:
Thx Chvymn99 :) Good pickin with the hedge tomorrow :thumbs:
I know that feeling. There's not many a day that goes by that I don't think about my parents. I lost a teacher and a friend. It wasn't always...
Getting warmer [ATTACH]
Having a solidarity fire [ATTACH] Not the same as being there.. we have no pizza. :confused: But we have beer :cheers:
:thumbs::thumbs: Self sufficiency is totally the 'Merican way. :salute: Wish more people would understand that. :picard:
CSZ.. if ya don't mind another question, do you use a heat exchanger and forced air, or radiant heat? I'd prefer radiant myself, but it can be...
Beautiful place Well Seasoned :yes: I like the second pic the best. :cool:
Good friends, good times, good food, good weather. What's not to like. :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :saw::tree: Ya know ya can't burn that pine yet, you'll have a chimney fire :hair:
Nice :thumbs: Hey Well Seasoned , how's the post hole digger working out for ya?
Thanks amateur cutter :)
10 cord per year, that takes up a bit of real estate, but less grass to mow. :banana: We go through 3 cord per year, and I'm hoping to close the...
:thumbs: Wait, what? :loco: :crazy: Glad you enjoyed a satisfying and safe felling. :yes: