:rofl: :lol: We'll, I do spend a goodly amount of time on the front porch, and on this site, as well as Pandora for music, so my phone needs a...
Thx Midwinter It's definitely not like what you posted, but does seem quite different from the "regular" hard/sugar maple specimen. Still...
Not sure a new axe will help the shoulder, but if the wife is amenable. :axe:
Are you up near one of the lakes? No offense, but you seem more worried about wind than snow load. I would rule out digging, but that's because...
Have never tried marinading them.. :sherlock: Might have to rectify that situation. :chef:
Oh, for anchoring, I put T-posts in, and used ratchet straps. :thumbs: I no longer completely secure the canopy on our second canopy, that allows...
Bieng that you are in WNY, snow load may be a problem. I have read that the round tops shed snow better. We purchased a shelter logic canopy and...
I brush on sesame oil, then apply a rub concoction I've settled on, then drizzle with honey once they go in. Hickory for smoke. Rub is as...
I read in one of the threads that you got injured, but didn't see the thread that mentioned what happened. :doh: indeed Do we need to pitch in &...
:binoculars: Very nice :thumbs: That have a dump bed on it? If so :dex:
You're quite welcome, just keep in mind, there's a very good chance that I'm wrong. :rofl: :lol: It would be beneficial to know which species you...
Nice score you two. :thumbs: :handshake:
Pic 1 looks like red maple to me Pic 2 looks like silver maple I made a post seeking confirmation of the information I've found online. Maple leaves
Can you guys n gals confirm these maple leaves for me. :binoculars: [ATTACH] Hard/sugar maple [ATTACH] Red maple [ATTACH] Silver maple Thx
That's a good testament to their product. :yes:
Nice work :yes: Are you going to put any type of sealant on those? OSB doesn't handle water very well.
I was talking to Chazsbetterhalf about shoulder season wood this morning. I've got some pine and poplar that I really need get CSS for shoulder...
Magneto is an easy replaceable part, but I'd check existing gap between the magneto and the flywheel so you can gap the new one properly. Can the...
Pics 4 & 6 the leaves definitely look like silver maple. Pic 2 looks more like red maple. Any chance you can get better leaf pics?
Hopefully just dust n gunk smoldering a bit. Hope it's nothing serious