o_O :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :picard:
A pleasant update for you fine folk. :) Mike regained conscience on Saturday, and is out of the worst of things. Stopped by Friday and again...
Definitely prefer the high speed setting better. I might take a nap on the slow speed. :sleeping: As long as you can control the rounds, you're...
Almost there, it's rest time. :drool: [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol: Well, I tend to be a stickler on details, especially spelling. It's all good, surely only one of many mistakes I've made.. Today...
I have no excuse for the mis-spelling. :picard:
TY very much. My education continues. Hit it head on there. :yes:
Our Suziki Kingquad has great engine breaking, I barely ever hit the brakes coming downhill, even with a load behind it. It's quite reassuring to...
That's no good :hair: Ya have to have a November GTG for us Yanks. :D Maybe even December, we'll be snow-birds of a sort....
How would you do a timing advance? Enquiring minds would like to know. :sherlock:
:rofl: :lol: You qouted her too soon, she was asking a question about the group photo, and it saved draft for her. :whistle: Game on!! :yes:
Indeed, congrats, and display that proudly. :yes: :handshake:
Between CSZ, Buzzsaw Brad, Midwinter, Mwalsh, and others, I'm surprised there's any trees on the east coast. :saw::tree::axe::stacker: I'm happy...
huskihl what say you on the modification side of things? I'm sure he can give better information than I. :thumbs:
So, it does have a dump bed. I repeat :dex:
As far as I'm aware, the coil will only be active when the magnet on the flywheel crosses the field. There's likely a capacitor involved to store...
Those eggs weren't pre-scrambled were they? :faint:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Scared the eggs right out of em :bug: Chazsbetterhalf .. you catching that? :whistle:
There would be no change on the timing, that's solely dependant on the coil and the magnet on the flywheel. Compression would be increased. I...
Yep, then it's just another weekend. Perhaps next year we'll make it up your way. :thumbs: