Sorry to hear such a tragic event. May Matt, his family, and you find peace.
Very true, extremely common in Olean. I read that Norway maple is supposed to have a whitish sap coming from the leaf stem, but I'll be darned if...
Was stationed in Valdosta Not a bad city. :yes:
:doh: :hair::hair:
One must never let the magic smoke out of electrical circuits. :whistle:
Actually, I think our "half" was around $900-$950 But still wouldn't change a thing. :thumbs:
Big word of advice I neglected earlier.. Do not check for voltage while in continuity mode. :hair: Your meter likely has a fuse to protect it,...
:yes:
There's likely one under the seat, and may be one on the brake system as well. If'n ya find your MM.. Set for continuity.. [ATTACH] Set for...
Nah, that's the fee to make them go away ;) :rofl: :lol:
Papadave do you have a multimeter? A quick check for ground is to check continuity between negative battery terminal and the chassis. If you can...
I'd start with a good wiring check. Make sure battery terminals didn't come loose. Check for bad/broken ground wire.
Good to hear nothing serious. :yes: Take it easy on the leg for a bit longer. :)
Morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day. :)
Happy anniversary wildwest :dancer:
Not crazy about the labor charge. :hair: But glad it's fixed without tearing up the house. :loco: :crazy:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Not sure if Holly intended to smile, but meh. One of these days I need to snap a pic when she's sleeping upside down....
68°F and light rain here for now. Rain is supposed to intensify. :doh:
That musta had the dump workers very confused. :binoculars: :loco: :crazy: Did they ask if you were feeling ok? :)
Chazsbetterhalf is retired as well, she's 66 and has kept VA medical rather than Medicare. Your Mileage May Vary. Are you close to a VA...