Morning everyone :coffee: Wait.. what?? I'm the first here today?? :eek: Ya'll musta got a head start on the working already. :saw::axe::stacker:
:rofl: :lol: I almost commented about that, but.. :picard:
Ain't none of us gettin younger :doh: The quad we have I financed for my Dad years ago. His knees were giving him issues, and he was looking at...
Can I try out the "big boy" tractor?? :tractor: :cool:
That might be worth the trip all on it's own. :binoculars: :dex:
Ya noticed that did ya :rofl: :lol: Chazsbetterhalf doesn't think we'll have need after initial use. She may very well be correct. Tough...
That ^^^ is what I'm talkin about. :thumbs: If it's chilly, we aren't workin hard enough. :saw:
You are very correct sir. :) I'd prefer not to back up too close to the summer heat, but will put thought into a timeframe that you prefer. :)
So very sorry to hear about this. It's never easy to lose a fellow soldier or friend. And with service, the line between friend and...
Great to hear. :thumbs: Still not sure if I'll invest, or hire out the few holes I need done. :sherlock:
I almost lost beer on that one. :hair: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Nice looking woodlot :binoculars: :thumbs: It's nice to have new toys.. err.. tools :yes:
Cool weather is good weather. :thumbs: BIL is coming up tomorrow morning, we'll hit what we fell last Saturday. :saw:
Ohhhh, you're in trouuubbbllle :hair: :rofl: :lol:
Looks like a very capable machine Smoketr1973 :binoculars: :cool: Ya know if ya went faster though, the airflow would help dry out those splits...
There's always the end of Sept, or early October. :whistle:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Ya want flat rocks?? Bring a BIG truck, and some worker bee's, and you can have all you can carry. :hair: :thumbs:
Stacks are looking good. Glad the new boots are working out well for you. :yes:
We'll Seasoned I gather that aside from the large rocks, that the PHD is working out well. :yes:
Morning everyone It's Friday :rootintootin: