Backwoods Savage I never thought about a deer getting caught up in the bird feeder, but if the bear would leave the dang thing alone, it's not on...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs: I really need to visit this thread more often. :emb:
:rofl: :lol: Might end up an expensive lunch, but might just be worth it. :drool:
Nice work :yes: That took more than a couple of days I'm sure. Looks great. :binoculars: :cool:
Midwinter you are a true testament to what it means to be a hoarder. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: It is definitely awesome to see you and Mwalsh9152...
Oh yeah, just slaving away I see. :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol: Yep, it'll burn and keep ya warm. :yes:
amateur cutter did I read that you have/use a maasdam rope puller? I've been using a regular 2 ton cable come-a-long with rope and straps, but...
A big Amen to that. One of these days I really need to invest in some good rope as well. What I have now is nylon, it's doing what I need, but...
Good to see ya back at it Grahamt :yes: Hope things have found you well the past few months. :) Edit.. BTW what species is that tree??
I think so. I have a limited window to drop it in so as to make sure it doesn't get hung up.
Nice new ride ole :yes: Our Kingquad doesn't have power steering, but otherwise it's a very solid machine. One thing I really like about it...
Yep, same here. Never owned any with the hooks, always eyelets. I've never had a problem with them. I do unlash the top eyelet, then just...
Got back on the hill for a couple of hours with BIL this morning. Finished up the first maple and have that and all of the ash down off the hill...
How bout it. :hair: Surely don't need to be injuring yourself. BTW.. nice score. :thumbs:
:doh: Good thing I got my beer. :cheers:
Looking at the previous guesses, I'm now going with 118 lbs :cheers::pete:
That's a biggun :bug: Guess the homeowner got what he wanted, then started into that and decided heck no!! That saw handled the noodling great....
102 lbs :cheers::pete:
Sorry to hear that BeechNut :confused: I have 2 herniated discs in my neck which affects my right arm. Seen a neurosurgeon and since...