Ouch!! :doh:
Great thread/ narration and pics Woodwidow :yes: Good to see ya back on the pile campinspecter , I know it's not your first time back out, but...
Nice that ya gave the saws a workout, machines don't do well with sitting around.
Best Farters Day.. err.. Father's Day card I've seen. :thumbs:
:pete: :cheers: Wood and beer, what's not to like there? :dex:
I believe this chart is from OregonĀ® Shows .025 - .03 depth depending on the chain. [ATTACH] .0625 might rip the saw from my hands. :bug: Or...
Hope this boxes aren't empty. :binoculars:
Nice truck TurboDiesel :thumbs:
Nice scores Road-side Oak Glad that oak fell with no damage or injuries. :yes:
X2 ^^^
For only a buck, good buy for sure. :yes:
Morning brother. :coffee: This rain makes me wish I'd taken the time to put up the 10x20 canopy at the splitter area. :confused: I could be...
Morning everyone, and Happy Father's day. :coffee: Rain again today. :confused: Hope everyone has a great day. :)
Not trying to hijack the thread, but I get many pheasant back shrooms on certain stumps. Chazsbetterhalf isn't a shrooms fan, and I'm not sure...
Just ordered some from Amazon. :thumbs:
LOL I showed Chazsbetterhalf the pic, she started licking her lips. :rofl: :lol: She asked about the rub as well. :sherlock:
Those chicks are looking awesome already Chvymn99 Can't wait to see them when done. :drool: What's the cook time?
Welcome aboard OC Timber Lots of good people, advice and humor to be found here. :yes:
Thought ya covered that quite well. ;) Looking forward to some pics. :binoculars: :ithappened:
Thank you. :)