:picard: Hope you guys can use the rain, we need a few days without.
Morning everyone :coffee: B.Brown would gladly send some of our rain your way. It's been raining off and on for over a week now. Not as heavy...
:hair::doh: Feel bad for people whose houses flooded. :confused: Why is it nearly always inevitable that someone in an SUV needs rescued??...
Nice tractor Ward Hoarder :yes: 160 hrs, practically new. :cool:
Awesome days work, especially considering the heat and most importantly the humidity. :tip: You musta gone through a gallon or two of water....
Very cool. :cool:
Glad they reviewed your status. :yes: Yeah, their income limits seem on the low side. :zip: Chazsbetterhalf & I combined annual income is just...
X2
Looks like we're in the 3-4" range.
A link would be cool. :thumbs: I hate trying to navigate govt sites. :hair:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Had a rogue garter snake get in a year or so ago. Really boring waiting for a snake to come out from behind metal...
Yep, snakes are way better than hornets, yellow jackets, and all the rest of nature's Air Force. :hair::hair:
Is there much difference in bark on white vs green? I know at the leaf cluster base it's different looking when you pull and look at the base. I...
Ahem.. ^^^ :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Tulip poplar is possible. Here's our standing tulip. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My beer getting watered down. :hair: :coldone::pete: [ATTACH]
LOL, I ride up, take the pic and post it, then it starts raining again. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Certainly reminds me of the green ash I have here. [ATTACH]
Welcome aboard 1985ew :cheers: That certainly looks like ash to me. :yes: Great wood, splits easy, dries quickly. I burn a great deal of it...
:binoculars: Yep, I agree. :yes:
What can one say, other than glad no one was hurt. Don't like tornadoes at all. :hair::bug: