Welcome aboard Road-side Oak :cheers: CSZ, you're gonna give that truck a hernia. :doh: You've probably answered this already, but how much...
You can count me in the camp that thinks you shoulda had it looked at by a Dr. especially with the bruise growing after the fact. A blood clot...
Mmmmm Pizza :drool:
The Poulan doesn't have an Alignment stripe, but I'm used to that saw.
Fully agree, I even did pretty well on accuracy today. :dancer: [ATTACH] Left to right, HH,maple,maple,beech. I dropped the smalls first, then...
They got a bit of encouragement :saw: BIL called @ 8:00AM and said he'd be up to be my spotter while I made some trees fall. :) For safety sake,...
Afternoon all. Didn't get a chance to post this morning as BIL called @ 8:00 AM and was coming up to be my spotter up on the hill. I prefer to...
Looks like a great time. :dex:
Have a great time all. And pics :ithappened:
$500 to make it go away. :rootintootin::dancer: :saw: :sir: Now that's a good deal.
Woot.. woot.. it's Friday :rootintootin: :doh: Hope everyone has a good day. :)