Is that maple Woodsnwoods ?
With enough bracing I don't see why not. But I'm no contractor, so there's that. :whistle:
Oh, forgot the pic.. It did really happen. :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Kinda thought that might be the case with her stomping & holding her ground. Nice pic. :thumbs:
Yeah, I think there's like 7 or 8 springs on top, and some lower as well. I do enjoy cutting on the hill as it's usually 5+°F cooler than down...
Good catch Brad. :yes: Welcome aboard Manuel :handshake:
I'm thinking that's a splendid plan for the day. :thumbs: :drool:
Congrats to your daughter Thor I'd stick with the regular chicken ribs, not a big jalapeno fan. :jaw: Looks like quite a spread. :drool:
Morning Brandon Scott :handshake: Today I'll fix the tire on the cart. I kicked it off the rim yesterday bringing down some wood. First issue...
Morning everyone :coffee: Chvymn99 can't like the fact you're getting that much rain. :confused: Hope it let's up for you. Midwinter nice view...
Jumped both ways. After all, it was uphill to school both ways as well. :thumbs:
A bit at a time. I only put in a few hours at a time. Yep, I'm a bit of a slacker. :emb: It may be that I'm no serious enough about the wood...
Some finely stacked wood there. A hoarder thru n thru. :yes:
Short video of the log trail coming down with second load. I usually have both hands engaged, but thought I'd show how wet things are up on the...
:thumbs: Gotta get to 3 yrs somehow. ;)
In the past I've not bothered with anything under around 4" or so, but I find myself keeping more of the smaller stuff this year. Usually start...
Yep, elm.
Sorry to hear about that. :confused: On a brighter note, my coworker, Mike was discharged from the hospital on Thursday. Still recovering...
Got 4 loads of maple as well as the beech & ironwood today. Unload the last load and see this. [ATTACH] :doh::hair::hair: Must've ran afoul of...
:doh: :hair: Same here, boots are soaked, and I squish when I walk. Well.. the ground does the squishing. :whistle: