I personally prefer the free one at the local quicky lube/car wash...:whistle: :thumbs:
Ok, I won't! :yes: How 'bout I go ahead n reserve a "Recobuxx" for ya, just in case? ;) :handshake:
Meh, I dunno...I'll make ya a deal on it brotha...:handshake:
A 6.5hp engine will pull a 16GPM pump up to almost 700PSI in high flow/low pressure, then on the low flow/high pressure stage you can pull 3.2 GPM...
A lot of the issues with that 6.5 Kohler is caused by the air cleaner cover design...if you overtorque the nut on top it makes the cover concave...
Yup...as easy as picking it up at Dennys...I have this one new in the box, not gonna use it....
I doubt it...unless the BS is just plain whooped and can't maintain 3600 RPM under load...more RPM under load is the only way it'll speed up,...
X2...never seen a fast MTD...maybe they made some that were respectable, but the ones I've seen/used (mainly at GTG) were s l o w ! No way they...
Those are all BAD reasons to buy one...you need the flue gasses to be a very BARE minimum of 212* at the chimney cap...most will say a more...
Looks like pretty nice stuff...you should see some of the ugliness I get into sometimes! (although I have been on a pretty good run as of recently)
You do have a good point there...
Moot point then...140* is fine...many big box splitters (like most people have) will run hotter than that if used hard for a while on a warm day,...
Sounds like the pump might have needed adjusted...shifting to low for more than a quick second should be rare unless you commonly split VERY...
The current price on the 25T CL at our local TSC is quite a bit less now than it was on BF...$899 (now)
The CL?
Yeah sounds like there is no extra length to lose! :whistle: :rofl: :lol: Thanks for the pics TJ...:handshake: