BBC would probably know...they seem to be less BS than the "news" here...
Self propelled log splitter ;) [IMG]
You a good dude Ohio ...gotta take care of the inlaws...;)
Wonder if we'll scramble and get it before it disappears over the Atlantic...:picard::picard::picard:
The one I have in mind is a front load cat stove...a popular one. But I hear ya...generally a stove under negative pressure doesn't leak...
There are stoves that are known for their smoke leaks, even with a clean chimney...no idea if this is one though...
[IMG] Ohio Too-lee-doo...might have told the story here before about a lost trucker calling in to the company that he was trying to find, the...
Yup, if'n a guy wants to watch fiction, I'd rather a movie!
I put a set of those on the ole Z turn mower a couple years ago...big difference! Haven't been stuck since...they'll dig a big hole in a hurry...
X2
Maybe someone else insured one that was turned in with "the same serial #" because someone typo'd something and they are trying to figure out...
Mine was out about 6 this morning...service through Cricket, which I thought used Verizon towers, but now I read its AT&T, so I guess that makes...
I've never been asked for anything like that...the only time my agent needed to see my vehicle was when I asked to insure for a increased value,...
I personally think that the dogs (in the article) have just picked up on their owners mean nasty fake personalitys...
You have pics of them up here anywhere? Those are cool looking cats...
I was just gonna say, dude has a huge tooter! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Great idea! I'd bet that most people would want to leave the top on the bladder for roof coverage...but hey, since you don't need it... :thumbs: I...
Secret Service Had to Adjust Tactics to Avoid Bites From Biden’s Dog - The New York Times (nytimes.com) :whistle:
For real! A GTG without proper pie resources is like, uh, well, its just a group effort tree massacre! :startled: :rofl: :lol:
[IMG] ;)