You could...probably not required in this case though...just don't get sloppy with it where strands of it could get into the oil, might not be...
Well, that's good...sorry for the alarm...thought for sure it looked like a 1" x 1"
So at $450/ mo and 2000 kWh that would be about $0.225/kWh, all in...not cheap, but I've heard of worse! You aren't on budget and that's a "catch...
How many kWh normally?
Is that a 1" x 1" barbed fitting?
:rofl: :lol:
Might be fun to contact the seller to tell them you want your cut...make 'em sweat a lil...:rofl: :lol: Pretty cool that you still have that old...
[IMG]
Good for the second S in SSS! (if ya know what I mean...) :whistle:
X2!
Soooo....this puppy been in wood yet?
I took a huge BE down at work a few years back...it had some straight sections on it too...it was probably 30" DBH...even many of the limbs were...
The ones that surprise me are the ones that come from the factory with the pump mounted a good bit higher than the suction port...like as in at,...
[IMG] :whistle: ;) Those are more rare than people on FBMP wanting to give away black walnut trees! :rofl: :lol:
Here is what the manual that came with my new pump said about oil... [ATTACH]
Bump...:binoculars:
That factory pipe on top does...
Yeah I had to order the barbed fittings too. The AW is what they recommended for the pump I got...
The elbow looks like a good solution...and neck down to 1/2" after the elbow...you can do it however you want, but I'd use a 1/2"-3/4" bell...
Darn. Sounds like you farwood stihl gonna get cut by that other brand...;)