Seems like the perfect opportunity to figure out how to utilize (build, if you don't have) a potato gun here...maybe drill a potato, run a 1/4"...
[ATTACH]
Needs a "holy crap!" monetary judgement against him is what he needs! And maybe a good azz whooping too...:D
Uhhh...what we have here, is a failure to communicate! o_O :rofl: :lol:
Boy that's got me a little whizzed off just looking at the pic/reading about it!
Yeah getting a 3/4" hose over a 1" barbed is going be a fight likely lost...surprised you got it that far! Was that a fitting you already had? You...
Little bit of wood burning trivia...limb wood is generally higher BTUs than trunk wood...
Glad to hear of the progress...now, I hope this gremlin doesn't get loose in your shop...:startled: :rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
Looks to me like its ready for liftoff...:binoculars:
Geez, that's a twin thumper! :thumbs:
I'ma take one for the team again...:whistle:
We have one much like that too...would sure hate to lose it though, the tree provides some nice shade, and awesome color in the fall!
Oh my... Biddleman , you obviously are not aware of the mayhem you have just released...:picard: :doh: :startled: :rofl: :lol:
Like everybody else, I have used less than normal for sure (4-4.5 cords/yr is normal) but not sure what I've used exactly...2 cords maybe...less...
FHC, Hearth, Ebay, FBMP, researching whatever project I'm working on at the moment...etc etc etc...very little "social media" though...
Yup, impressive...my new vocab word for the week! Take notes Eric VW :whistle: :p :rofl: :lol:
All have to say is You Go Boy! :thumbs: I'd frame the neighbors note...:rofl: :lol: ...putz...:picard: Oh, and welcome to FHC...you are doing it...
There is an old closed down business that has one of those out front still...no idea how they got it though...it was an old guy, so probably an...
I used the high pressure "drying" type...
Yeah if my bill were anywhere near $450, I'd be mounting up one of those electric panel smart monitor systems! They are cheap enough these days......