[ATTACH] [IMG]
I must be missing something...so how can it be spread around, if all dogs have to be vaxxed...and how did your vaxxed dog get it? Sounds like a...
Went out to eat over the weekend...we paid thru the roof! :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :hair:
Man, Mizz Carol got that thing pimped out! :thumbs:
Does that have the option to fold the rear seat down for a longer bed?
If I had a loader that could handle it (like I suspect you do) I would do this >Idea for Ibc Totes< except for I think I'd pull the bladder/liner...
Alcohol free zone...sorry buddy. ;)
Maybe we need to do a FHC Ark GTG! :thumbs:
Now that sounds like a plan! :stack: :stacker: :stack::campfire: :rofl: :lol: The Ark is on our to-do list also...have heard nothing but great...
Dang...March 5th and the peepers are out already! Got completely ate up by the skeeters last evening too! :hair:
I'm very biased toward OSI Quad caulking products...stuff works awesome...I've never heard of anyone that has tried it, that doesn't like it. OSI®...
I wear a belt almost all the time...stuff happens, and its WAY worse when you fall out! :startled: :rofl: :lol:
:doh: :rofl: :lol:
I wouldn't be sealing things off that are meant to be vented...they are that way for a reason...
In your experience, is the reverse true too? (people that put a 6" stove on a 8" stack) I would think that someone with a quality chimney...
Meh, that would probably not be included "standard"...might hafta throw in a couple extra bucks for that option...:whistle: :D
Lil bear...or a dog?
[IMG] https://fb.watch/qAY8nPClk_/
Entitled people suck...
Yup, as has been stated IN-stinkin-SANE! For that price, it better come with gas/diesel/electric motor, dump bed, heat/AC, heated/cooled massage...