I believe it. This is more of a cape style not the traditional a frame seccond floor.
2x8
I also don’t care for the smell of cherry. For that alone I’d go for maple.
When I put bogydave it didn’t come up so I just figured... Edit strange it didn’t highlight in the text box but was in the post..,
2x6 rafters? Not in this house.
I spoke with the guy for quite a while there was no misunderstanding on my part. Perhaps he didn’t know what he was talking about. He was...
My lab came from uncle Henry’s as well.
Any idea what the $ difference is per sqft?
So, I’m not sure that it would be possible to do soffit vents in the front of the house as there is a knee wall the length of the front on the...
What happened here?
The gable vents are doing something I had to gin up there last winter and it was cold af up there.
Yeah I’m not planning on removing the existing batts so...
Hmm... I’m not sure if the ridge got vented when the metal went on the roof. I’ll have to take a look at that. I wouldnt be a big deal to drill...
Are soffit vents needed if there are gable vents?
The having to wade through the blown in is what turns me off.
Ashby?
So this guys truck takes 16 foot logs. Here is his lot. He did say he wouldn’t put any big chunks in the load. I’ll guess it would end up right...
I have not burned either. I’m out of this one.
Woodwhore im working on a lead. 600$ for a grapple all straight hardwood 20” or less diameter. I’ll keep you posted.
I had brewed a bunch of beer but this was my first mead. Fermentation was furious! We heard the pop while in bed. I had the carboy in my wife...