Who woulda thunk Stihl sells a “scabbard”? https://m.stihlusa.com/products/chain-saws/cases-and-bar-scabbards/
Could probly have something made up at a sheet metal place if it comes down to it.
We (myself, pregnant wife, 3yo)moved back in with the folks when we sold one house before being able to move into the new place. That summer...
[ATTACH] This one is galvy, you can find them in stainless for about 30 bucks If you are concerned about using galvanized metal.
There is a simpler version I’ll try to find a pic.
Lol
Top exit and a rain cap on the pipe is what I would do.
I too find the wood burns faster with the ash completely shoveled out. I usually leave an inch or so when cleaning out.
Say no to pumpkin beer!
Welcome, since you know you are not burning the driest of wood it would be a good idea to keep an eye on the chimney for creosote build up. Plan...
I started with the cans. Then went to the gallon can with the sprayer.
I have used fluid film on our vehicles for a while now. Sticks well seems to help. I usually spray it down then drive on a dirt road to get the...
I’m sure everybody here knows of a house that’s usually billowing smoke and creosote dripping down the chimney. They are usually the ones that...
Yes sir! Got wet at work today. I’m currently bringing my body temp up by the stove.
Sirchopsalot I had a buddy that lived in Vernon for a bit. Defiantly didn’t see many woodpiles while I was visiting. Seems the biggest issues with...
Nice truck. How’s the bed height compared to the Chevy? Dang tailgates keep getting taller.
We have gotten a solid rain here since 9am supposed to stop around 8pm. Seems like it’s been a long time since it’s rained pretty much all day. I...
Thanks.
Nah brass balls.
As others have said, I don’t get much help and when I do I’m not standing around taking pic’s. This one should count the tractor is running. [ATTACH]