I’ve quit id’ing trees via the internet However, that wood looks like it will be great firewood once split and stacked for a while.
Dang dude that sucks. In you pic it looks like someone is stacking the pieces off the car is that you or one of the cars occupants?
I have no experience with NG it’s not available in these parts. For a wile they were trying to put a compressor station less than .25 miles from...
Sad but true!
Ralphie Boy aren’t you the fella that got your stacks flooded one year?
No bueno!
The dog looks happy!
All of the motors I have had were used some abused when I got them. I just figured that’s what they did. Lol
That’s not normal? We usually use a block of wood to keep it from creeping...
I have a farmer buddy that smokes a lot of dope and comes up with some interesting stuff. His idea of pumpkin beer was to use a hollowed out 600...
Defiantly not making fun of you or pumpkin beer. It’s just not my thing.
Fluid film is much thicker than used oil. But used oil is better than nothing.
Lol
[ATTACH] Wet wood be damed, you can do it!
[ATTACH] You might get the wood burners badge. I got the glove’s that go up to wife’s elbow she still got burned. “Love the gloves only work...
Thank you. Storing wood inside may not work everywhere but it works for us.
Close of another season. The boat is headed for storage. [ATTACH]
While all of gods creation have there place on earth I feel mice have been put here to try mans patients! I hate them!
Husky Husqvarna Bars Chainsaw Scabbard and echo Product and Equipment Accessories for ECHO units including Safety Accessories Hmmmm....
[ATTACH] This guy towed an e350 service van no prob. I welded 3 drings on either side for binders.