[ATTACH]
Water...
campinspecter
[ATTACH] The pavement at the bottom of the pic is a town road I dare someone to try to take it.
[MEDIA]
Right but someone with half a brain would have called yesterday so the other person wouldn’t waste their Saturday morning.
On Wednesday the guy made an appointment to come look Saturday at 9am. Not a preferred time for me but hey I want it gone. He calls at 9 and says...
On the bright side I learned that there are better options out there than the old steel box.
My summers heat 2400 thread I bought a esw smart stove from Lowe’s last winter turned out to be a turd.
Boston butt getting ready for a long soak. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Unfortunately the stove was a dud! But it may be going down the road today.
A craigslister is coming to look at the stove today. I hope it sells, at this point I’m ready to give it away to free the space in the garage.
[ATTACH] I don’t have a better pic of the dolly but if you have to move the stove up or down stairs consider renting an electric stair climber....
Wouldn’t have thought there were many Ben Harper fans in this crowd. Good tune!
If you have Netflix’s check out “the social dilemma”
Love the multi color Ford. I had one like that for a while.
Jealous of the snow! I can’t wait!
SKEETER McCLUSKEY is there a name for the cut with the beef ribs? Are they just short ribs? Maybe I’ll just show my Brazilian meat people your...
I believe boss, Westin and Fisher all are all owned by the same company now. I installed fisher plows for a while, it seems once they changed...