Dude, I’m in!
^ what he said. [ATTACH]
Not that it matters now but I would be willing to bet the undercarriage of that truck was pretty crusty.
The result of people not giving a f...
Well the pretrip was filled out 12 miles before the wheels went for a ride. So that couldn’t have been the case.
No chit!
[ATTACH]
lots of people don’t know how to operate a manual transmission. Heck nobody is born knowing. But it can be learned if you put some effort in. If...
Doh! I see that now.
I’ll bet a lot of people feel that way. New vehicles are overpriced pieces of chit. Far too many electronics that make the vehicle less reliable...
Say what? you are giving wood away?
Well this is rather discouraging. Woodstock was one of the top contenders in my stove search. It’s great they are fixing the stove for free but...
[ATTACH] Frankly can’t wait for some snow! His favorite thing in life seemed to be laying in it.
When I first met my wife she thought I was crazy for drinking a beer in the shower I’m glad I’m not the only crazy one!
Be careful at the Stihl dealer whatever you do don’t drink the koolaid they have in the jug at the door!!!
I think I go get a can of true fuel and use that. No mixing and won’t go bad for a while,
Nope. Lol Elderly (read: has nothing to do but look out the window) neighbor called me the other day to tell me someone was in my yard taking...
Pure evil on both accounts.
I’d burn that wood all day long! Once dried properly.
Maybe, maybe not... worth a look tho.